Tech Crack Version: 2.0 [Beta]


Hey guys , the long wait is over - I am feeling delighted and pleased to present you all the biggest makeover ever : Tech Crack 2.0.

I hope that you are feeling nice and comfortable to use this new User Interface on the site. The reason why I am calling this version as "Beta" is because I have tried my best to supply the best quality but still there are some design bugs that you may find occasionally. Also due to color differention between the past designed and new ones you may notice dark or light coloured text in posts. I am fixing the colour scheme and soon they all will be gone (98 posts). I hope that you will like the V2.0 design. Here are the quick changes in nutshell :

• Fully Responsive Web Design Compatible website with support for all screen sizes

• Modern UI design - A blend of Material design and Microsoft's Neon

• Removed all clutter animations and above the fold content that slowed down the page

• 3rd party cookies and site data reduced to ¼ the past design

• All new colour scheme blended with various colours that feel calm to the eye

• Reduced page size upto 60% ; and much more...

TELL US WHAT YOU ABOUT THIS THING DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

Comments

  1. Yes, the page is loading much faster and there ain't any preloader that consumed data. Great job Aditya! I just want you to fix those white highlighted lines about which you also talked.

    -Metnomy Drake (Facebook)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment